- A binder sufficient to hold Science materials. This may be shared with other classes.
- Dividers labelled for each subject in the binder.
- A pencil case with pencil(s), eraser, optional pen and calculator.
- Sufficient paper (needs to be restocked when necessary)
- 2" non zippered binder that can be left in the classroom for Core Subjects.
- 1" binder that can be used for newsletters, agenda and homework. The 1" binder needs to have a clear pocket on the front.
- zippered pencil case
Students may purchase necessary supplies from the school office for $30. These supplies will be distributed throughout the year.
If you choose to purchase supplies on your own, please make sure for Monday September 11th, your child has:
- 8 dividers
- 3 Exercise Books - 11 by 8 size (same size as paper). This link shows what they look like: https://www.staples.ca/en/Hilroy-Exercise-Book-7mm-Ruled-with-3-Hole-Punch-10-7-8-x-8-3-8-80-Pages-3-Pack/product_33423_2-CA_1_20001
- loose leaf paper
- glue stick(s)